4.10.2011

The tiny card challenge: day one images

Here are a few images from the Tiny Card Challenge. It does indeed make me shoot differently, or at least operate post-capture a bit differently. At first I was shooting and editing out shots to make way for new ones. After a bit I realized I was backing away from pressing the button, and just not taking framed up shots. Kinda fun.

Because my card was a CF card, I also had to dig out a CF-compatible rig that I wanted to shoot with. I turned to my Nikon D70, which I hadn't seen in quite a while, and a simple 50mm lens. That big ol' DSLR made me miss the GF1 I've been shooting with lately, but you gotta do what you gotta do when it comes to a challenge.

So here I am. Although I've been out and about with a camera for good chunk of the day,  I have only four images to show for it. I feel a little like I just traded the family cow for a handful of magic beans, and at this point I'm not quite sure if I've been swindled or if they're gonna grow into something huge and awesome. 




No comments:

Post a Comment